This recipe is vegan, gluten free and absolutely packed with nutrients. It is loaded with different colours and textures and is a feast for the senses.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Garden Veggie Buddha Bowl
- 1 cup cooked blended wild brown rice
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup whole radish about 5-6
- 1/2 cup crunchy spicy peas or chickpeas
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried berries
- 2 cups watercress bunched
- 1 shallot sliced
- Fresh basil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil and vinegar
- Optional 1/2 tsp crushed garlic mixed in rice or with dressing
- First make sure your rice and quinoa are cooked. Follow instructions according to package or just use leftovers from another dish. I like to place a mix of quinoa and rice in the rice cooker and use throughout the week.
- Next slice your radishes and shallots.
- Clean and remove stems from watercress.
- Arrange all ingredients in one big bowl or two smaller bowls.
- Garnish with basil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil/vinegar.