Healthy, tasty and quick: the three words everyone wants to hear for a weeknight dinner. This meal will not only give you all the nutrients you need from a meal, but it is also ready in no time.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Healthy 15 Minute Stir-Fry Chicken and Veggies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or oil of choice
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large zucchini cut into slices
- 1 medium bell pepper cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium yellow onion halved and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning or your favourite seasoning blend!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet to medium, high heat. Add the chicken, veggies, garlic, and spices. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the veggies are soft and tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Serve with rice, pasta, toasted bread or eat as is for a low-carb meal.