Dinner just got easier and more beautiful with these baked sweet potatoes, stuffed with hummus, toasted walnuts, pomegranate seeds and mint.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Hummus, Walnuts and Pomegranate
- Baking tray
- 2 large sweet potatoes skins scrubbed with water
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prick each sweet potato 5 to 6 times with a fork; place in a pie plate or small baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour until very tender. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place each sweet potato on a plate and split open lengthwise (be careful of the steam that will release).Open the potato wide; mash the flesh with a fork and season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Top each potato with half of the hummus, walnuts, pomegranate and mint.