A flavoursome, quick breakfast guaranteed to nourish inside and out.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Turmeric Scrambled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large vine ripe tomato quartered
- 2 organic free range eggs whisked
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 slice sourdough bread or seedy bread slice
- fresh herbs to serve
- Grab a small non-stick frying pan, melt half of the butter, add the quartered tomatoes and let them fry and soften for 3-4 minutes until slightly browned. Remove from pan, set aside.
- In a bowl whisk the raw eggs with turmeric, sea salt and pepper. Pop toast in the toaster.
- Add the rest of the butter to frying pan, medium heat, add the eggs and scramble consistently mixing until desired consistency, for me it is generally 1-2 minutes.
- Load up plate with toast, tomatoes and scrambled eggs. Serve with fresh herbs and an extra sprinkling of pepper.