This quick and easy tuna and rice salad makes a tasty low-fat side dish or lunch-box filler.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Tuna, vegetable and brown rice salad
- 3 cups cooked brown rice cooled
- 2 cans tuna in water drained, flaked
- 2 zucchini roughly grated
- 1 large carrot roughly grated
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers diced
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes quartered
- 100 g snow peas thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 bunch rocket trimmed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 80 g reduced-fat feta crumbled
- Combine rice, tuna, zucchini, carrot, cucumber, tomato, snow peas, onion and rocket in a large bowl to make salad.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Divide salad among serving bowls or plates. Scatter salad with crumbled feta, drizzle with dressing and serve.