If you’re not familiar with Quinoa (keen·waa) or Kale, this is going to be a treat.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Kale may not be everyone favourite but this salad is simply delicious. It’s healthy, light, packed with flavour and full of yummy goodness and at 135cal per serving it’s totally guilt free too.
This salad is a great accompaniment to any protein or even good as a meal on it;s own.
Greek Kale Quinoa Salad
- Medium bowl
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup baby kale stems removed
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 2 tbsp kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- feta cheese for topping
- Add water and quinoa to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a
simmer. Cook until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the rest of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss in cooked quinoa.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of feta cheese or refrigerate until ready to serve.