A healthy diet should include fresh fruits and vegetables, and complex carbohydrates. Add some flavour and anti-oxidant nutrients to your usual morning oats. The blueberries are packed with health boosting nutrients.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
This recipe certainly encompasses all of these. Simple, easy and healthy.
Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup banana sliced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds optional
- Add oats to your container of choice and pour in milk and vanilla.
- Add a layer of blueberries and then a layer of banana slices.
- Top with a drizzle of honey and, if desired, chia seeds.
- Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later!