Fluffy, gluten free coconut flour pancakes! Light, yummy pancakes made with coconut flour. High protein and easy to freeze for healthy breakfasts.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Quick and Easy Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 organic pasture-raised eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- dash of cinnamon
- coconut oil for cooking
- Start by heating a large skillet over medium heat with the coconut oil.
- Add the banana to a mixing bowl and mash. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the preheated skillet at a time and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side of until lightly brown.
- Continue this process until you have used all the batter.
- Enjoy with an extra slab of coconut oil or unsweetened coconut butter if desired.