Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are packed with essential nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This chia bowl is low in sugar, and is the perfect breakfast to fuel you for the day.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Blueberry Peach Chia Bowls
- 1/3 cup almond/coconut/cow’s milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small peach sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- handful fresh blueberries
- Stir together the milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla extract. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once or twice in that time.
- Once it sets up a bit (the chia seeds will plump!), cover with the blueberries, peaches and almonds! Eat immediately.