This roasted cauliflower, fennel and ginger soup will provide a super simple, delicious and healthy meal that’s brimming with robust flavours and prebiotic rich vegetables to boost your gut health and immunity.USE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Roasted cauliflower, fennel and ginger soup
- Baking tray
- Food processor
- 1 red onion quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ head large cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 fennel bulbs chopped and cored
- 500 gr stock of choice
- 3 tbs hummus
- 1 tsp turmeric
- pinch cinnamon and
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sage leaves
- pinch fennel seeds
- 2 tbs wheat free tamari
- 2 tbs lemon
- 1 knob ginger peeled
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- On a baking tray place red onion, garlic cloves, cauliflower and the fennel.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and place in a blender with remaining ingredients.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour into heavy bottomed saucepan and place on stovetop.
- Heat through on low to allow flavours to fuse.
- Season to taste.
- Let cool slightly and serve warm.
- 1Decorate with fennel fronds.