Amp up your intake of heart-healthy omega-3 fats in the most mouthwatering styleUSE the OMH exclusive code "HEALTH15" to Save 15%
Asian Salmon with Coriander, Ginger, and Honey
- Baking dish
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 4 pieces salmon 4 oz each
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp light gluten-free soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 225°In a small bowl, combine oil, zest, coriander, and ginger. Place salmon in an ovenproof baking dish and brush with oil mixture.
- Bake salmon for 15 minutes, then turn on the broiler and crisp for 3 more minutes. To serve, mix honey and black pepper and drizzle over fish with soy sauce.